Monday, February 15, 2016

Ruby Kisses Cream Licious Triple Butter Matte Cream

So I'm loving these kiss lip creams I found at the beauty supply. I saw that they say they have three different types of butters so I wanted to give one a try. I loved it so much I went crazy on my birthday and bought the rest of the line on a website. So here are the swatches. I hope you like them but the ones that I have tried so far I like a lot.  They are not as drying as other matte lipies I have tried and they were a super nice deal @ $ 2.99 each. Also, it takes a few minutes to dry so if you get it somewhere you don't want you can wipe it away. The applicator is one of those pointed triangles felt tips so its good for getting into the cupids bow and to outline the lips and then filling them in(Judy's observation ). I have been using a matching lip liner which makes the last a bit longer but much like most matte lipsticks when you eat or drink its best to take it all the way off and reapply because they look really dry and patchy. But most definitely give one of them a try. In my opinion, it's well worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment