Sunday, July 21, 2013

Review: Milani Eye Shadow Primer 4.5 out of 5

This is a no JOKE kind of primer. I loved it from the very first day I wore it. I have had it now for about two weeks and it has performed consistently for the whole time and to top it off it's from the DRUGSTORE! that is absolutely amazing. Ok I have to tell you that As I mentioned in a few videos. I have a job to which I sometimes have to be there about 11 hours. It's a long day for me. And I have tried many, many primers since I have started on YouTube and I have not found out that last that long. A long time maybe about 8-9 hours yet never ever one that last my all days. So before I bought this I was using the MAC Painterly or the MAC Groundwork. In any case those do not last that long on me, maybe cause of the heat or maybe cause of my oily lids or just the shape of my eye. In any case this last longer than any primer I have tried. Even the Urban Decay doesn't last as long as this! So yes I am please to say I'm giving it a 4.5 out of 5 stars simply because I have not tried ALL primer in the world and I'm hoping one day I can give a 5 to the best primer in the world for me.. .when I do I will not hesitate to let you guys know about it until then this gets a 4.5 out of 5 stars from me. But also the satisfaction of being my primer of choice until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment