Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Ask yourself...(push yourself)

 
So I'm on vacation this week from my "pay my bills job", and even though I do have things I have to do that are set in stone, I'm trying to prove to myself that I can and want to this makeup thing everyday of my life. I have committed to making  a video a day for my channel everyday this week. So far I have done two videos in two days and I have three days left. I'm happy because if I can prove it to myself then I know that I can do it. Three more days to go. If I can do that will be a great start for me. You know how they say that the harshest critic might be yourself for me that is the case sometimes so here's to proving it me that I CAN DO what I want to do because life it short. You have to do what makes you happy, right?  Makeup makes me happy. :)
 
 
TTYL,
 
Xiomara

No comments:

Post a Comment