Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New Jordana Best Volume extreme Mascase brush Vs Benefit Bad Gal brush

 
So in the video I did today I happed to mention as soon as I opened up this new Jordana best volume mascara that it reminded me of a Benefit mascara (in the video I said They're Real but I misspoke it's the Bad Gal mascara I was thinking about-I do not own They're Real mascara) In any case as you can see from the picture the Jordana is BIGGER and also has a slightly different shape. The Benefit is easier to work with because of the taper at the end and also the angle of the taper of the brush is better in my opinion. I will go on record to say that I don't see myself repurchasing the Benefit or the Jordana best volume mascara any time soon just because the original Jordana Best Lash Extreme is my favorite and it's only $2.99 @ HEB. That's it for today. Let me know if you have any questions, as always I will try to answer the best I can. :) 
 
TTYL,
 
Xiomara 

No comments:

Post a Comment